|10 Mins||10 Mins||20 Mins||2|
I accidentally stumbled upon this recipe one day while clearing out some left overs in my fridge.
I am sure many of us can relate to this. I had some leftover Seasoned Chicken, but did not really have anything that I could think of eating it with at that moment. Then it struck me!
My creative side kicked in, and now this is my “go to salad” that many of my family members and friends now enjoy!
See recipe for Seasoned Chicken Bites. I recommend making extra and storing in the fridge. The left overs Chicken Bites can be served with stir fry veggies.
- 2 cups Spring Mix Salad
- 1 medium avocado (diced and scoop the flesh out with a spoon)
- ¼ cup diced peeled apple ( I use red delicious)
- ¼ cup almond nuts or chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 6 - 8 ounces Miss ‘P’ Seasoned Chicken Bites (see recipe)
- Salad dressing of your choice
Add and stir in all the ingredients in a large bowl.
Drizzle your favorite salad dressing on top and mix well.