The Miss 'P' All Purpose Spice Medley is a perfect addition to a side like Chicken Wings. Using it in this recipe will allow you to prepare delicious fried chicken wings in an easy, quick and effortless manner.
1 lb. Chicken Wings
2.5 tbsp. Miss 'P' All-Purpose Spice Medley
3 tbsp. Flour
1 tbsp. Corn Starch
Oil for frying (depends on size of pan)
1. Pat dry wings and remove as much moisture.
2. Add 2 tbsp. of Miss 'P' All Purpose Medley to 1lb. of wings.
3. Rub and mix the seasoning in the chicken. You want to really rub this into the wings to enhance and increase flavour later on.
4. Marinate and set aside for a few hours if you're not in a hurry.
5. Make batter: mix flour (3 tbsp.), corn starch (1 tbsp.), and Miss 'P' All Purpose Spice Medley (1/2 tbsp.).
6. Coat wings with flour mixture.
7. Add enough oil to pan to ensure the wings can be easily and thoroughly cooked and fried.
8. Heat pan to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Fry wings for about 8 minutes until golden brown in colour and thoroughly cooked.
10. Dig in and enjoy your crispy and delicious chicken wings.