Miss ‘P’ Chicken Curry
|5 Mins||25 Mins||30 Mins||2|
- 1 lb. chicken
- 6 tablespoons Miss 'P' Curry Paste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoon Miss ‘P’ All Purpose Mix Seasoning (optional, but recommended for an extra punch and to enhance the flavour)
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions/green onions to garnish
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1 cup hot water
- ¼ cup thinly sliced onion (optional)
Watch our video
Wash chicken and marinate with 6 tablespoons Miss ‘P’ Curry Paste, 2 tablespoon Miss ‘P’ All Purpose Mix Seasoning. salt and black pepper. If you are not in a rush let the chicken marinate for at least 15 minutes. You can also marinate overnight.
In a heavy, medium size pot or Dutch oven pot heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add marinated chicken. Cover and let chicken cook in its own juices for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
Gradually add the hot water. Leave uncovered and let this cook for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Optional: Add onions and cook for 2 minutes.
Garnish with scallions/green onions.
Suggestion: Can be served with rice, roti, nan or potato