The Miss 'P' Roasted Pineapple & Habanero sauce and Miss 'P' Bar-B-Q Rub allow for quick, easy and effortless preparation of Chicken Thighs for lunch or dinner. The Pineapple Habanero Sauce and the Bar-B-Q rub merge their flavours and those of the chicken thighs to bring out a very well balanced taste and level of spice.
1 lb. Chicken Thighs
2 tbsp. Miss 'P' Bar-B-Q Rub
2 tbsp. Miss 'P' Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Sauce
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1. Wash and pat dry thighs to remove as much moisture.
2. Score the meat to allow as much seasoning to get absorbed under the skin and into the meat. (It will taste delicious this way!)
3. Mix the chicken, adding 1 tbsp. Olive Oil and 2 tbsp. Miss 'P' Bar-B-Q Rub.
4. Keep mixing the thighs and really get the seasoning inside the meat.
5. Place the meat in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight if you have time.
6. Preheat oven to 375 F.
7. Place chicken on baking dish and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
8. Remove chicken from oven and baste with Miss 'P' Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Sauce.
9. Place chicken back into oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
10. Dig in and enjoy your delicious baked chicken thighs.