Chick Peas Curry with Kale and Tomatoes
|10 Mins||30 Mins||45 Mins||4|
- 3 tablespoons oil (Divided)
- 1 tin chick peas (19 oz.) drained and rinse
- 4 tablespoons Miss ‘P’ Curry Paste
- 2 tablespoons Miss ‘P’ All Purpose Mix Seasoning
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (Divided)***
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (Divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (Divided)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup of Kale cut into 2 inch pieces (you can always put a little more)
- ***If you use Tin Diced Tomatoes only use 1/2 Cup (divided)
Watch our video
Cook Chick Peas as follows:
Combine 4 tablespoons Miss ‘P’ Curry Paste to the drained and rinsed chick peas. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in pan over medium heat. Stir in chick peas. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Add 1/4 cup diced tomato . Cook for another 5 minutes.
Cook Kale separately as follows:
Heat 1 tablespoon oil on medium heat in a separate pan. Stir in 2 tablespoons Miss ‘P’ All Purpose Mix Seasoning. Let this cook for 2 minutes. Add 1 cup chopped kale and the remaining 1/4 cup diced tomatoes, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper to taste. Stir and let cook for 2 minutes. Add ¼ cup water and cook until kale is tender.
Add cooked Chick Peas curry to the kale and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
Enjoy eating your delicious Chick Peas Curry with Kale and Tomatoes by itself or with rice, nan, roti or as a salad wrap.